Arcyria margino-undulata Nann, -Bremek et Y. Yamam
  Eumycetozoa   Arcyriaceae   Arcyria


IDnature guide
Overview
Sporocarps scattered, long-stalked, white or pale ochraceous, total height 0.8-1.2 mm. Sporotheca subglobose, (0.15-)0.2(-0.3) mm diam. Stalk c. 75-80% of the total height. Hypothallus small, inconspicuous. Stalk dark brown, ochraceous in TL, longitudinally striate, filled with cysts. Peridium remaining as a small calyculus occupying c. 20% of the sporotheca, ochraceous by TL, the base radiately plicate from a continuation of the stalk plicae, the margin concentrically plicate, with 4-5 undulate plicae, the inside of the calyculus smooth. Capillitium forming a loose, wide-meshed net, with a few attachments to the cup and to the inside of the stalk apex, the tubules irregular from constrictions and inflations, 2-4 m diam. without the ornamentation of slender, often capitate, warts which are c. 1 m tall in the upper part and somewhat shorter towards the base. Spores nearly colourless, 6.5-7 m diam.

Links to other sites

References
  • Nannenga-Bremekamp,N.E., Yamamoto, Y. 1983: Additions to the Myxomycetes of Japan. I. Proceedings.Koninklijke Nederlandse Akademie van Wetenschappen.Ser.C, Biological and medical sciences 86(2): 207-241.

Acknowledgements
The Eumycetozoan Project -- working to understand the ecology, sytematics and evolution of myxomycetes, dictostelids and protostelids -- the true slime molds.

Sponsored by grants from the National Science Foundation.


Feedback
Please send any corrections and comments about this page to John Shadwick
Department of Biological Sciences, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR 72701, USA
email: jshadwi@uark.edu   phone: USA-479-575-7393.

Supported by

Following modified from Taiwan Biodiversity National Information Network
   
Top | See original

Not found!
 
   
 Order   
 Family   
 Genus   
       []   
Provider:  
hierarchy tree    download xml    download txt    Chinese Page    
Citation:
Name Code:
  
Suggested Link  
User Response:   upload Comments    upload Photo
 
廖仲軒
2009-08-22 U/L
 
user unknown
2008-11-29 U/L
 
張琦敏
2009-07-22 U/L
 
周敬庭
2011-07-27 U/L
 
李立凡(Allen Lee)
2011-12-29 U/L
 
呂家麒
2011-09-14 U/L
 
施禮正
2011-11-11 U/L
 
李立凡(Allen Lee)
2011-12-29 U/L
 
李立凡(Allen Lee)
2011-12-06 U/L
 
簡崇任
2012-06-14 U/L
 
簡崇任
2012-06-12 U/L
 
簡崇任
2012-06-12 U/L
 
簡崇任
2012-06-14 U/L
 
簡崇任
2012-06-12 U/L
 
簡崇任
2012-06-12 U/L
 
Kurt
2012-10-06 U/L
 
曾泓傅
2012-07-13 U/L
 
簡崇任
2012-06-12 U/L
 
簡崇任
2012-06-12 U/L
 

2013-02-12 U/L
 
聂景开
2013-11-29 U/L
 
聂景开
2013-11-29 U/L
 
聂景开
2013-11-29 U/L
 
聂景开
2014-01-17 U/L
 
黃姍
2016-10-15 U/L

陳育賢 (cyst007@pchome.com.tw) 2009-07-29 21:32:35    [modify]
還有我(陳育賢)拍的那張。
此外,所有"本處同仁"請都改為"陽明山國家公園管理處員工" (380625)
 
Previous Page       Home Page

Updated: 2018-12-11 07:09:54 gmt
Discover Life | Top
© Designed by The Polistes Corporation